Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Logieboy15

• View Profile
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on December 16, 2019, 10:19:04 PM »
Dear Admins of Famcraft,
     I am the mother of Diamondowl11, we can not access her account, so am on her brother's, Logieboy15.  It has come to my attention that she was banned today for discussing another server with a fellow player.  I understand that she should be sending this, but she is embarrassed and sad.  She understands that it was wrong to discuss other servers and from now on she will ask the player to stop talking about it, if it happens again.
     She does love and very much enjoy the Famcraft server.  As her mom, I too believe it to be one of the best minecraft gaming servers available.  As a Homeschool family we have come to appreciate the use of Famcraft for the children spelling (which is still a work in progress), reading, money management skills, and on-line social media skills.  Your rules are very valid and make the game a safe place, which is appreciated.
     I ask that you reconsider your ban of Diamondowl11.  She has done her best to play fairly and politely for the past 3 or so years.  She has also made many friends who are also "Helpers" on Famcraft.  This is the only minecrafting game that I fully trust, as a mom in terms of language useage and protection of privacy with players, and the requirements to play fairly, with  kindness and honesty.
     Diamondowl11 was simply having a conversation with another player, who was claiming another minecraft server was better.  Diamondowl11 was not putting down or de-facing the game of Famcraft.  Nor was she harming another player or their property..  She loves the game, the ability to build, mine, and make friends in a safe on-line environment.  She also apologizes for any wrong doing and now understands that talking to another player about servers they play on, is wrong.
     Thank you for re-considering Diamondowl11's ban. ~~~ Sincerely a trusting mom

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on December 17, 2019, 12:01:33 AM »
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to make this post. We are always glad to see both Logie and Diamondowl playing in game, but it was very disappointing to see discussion of other servers in game from Diamondowl. It's important to follow the rules, even if she was influenced by peer pressure. If they are not okay with confronting the person, they can message staff privately, or submit an admin request, or ask for an admin in game. We are usually pretty quick to respond, and we can deal with players that aren't following the rules.

In the future, we need to see pleas from the kids, instead of mom.

I have reduced Diamondowl's ban to 3 days starting now. Please make sure she takes this time to review the rules again.

Thank you