Famcraft

Author Topic: VivianA2010 unban plea  (Read 2506 times)

Offline brajande

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: VivianADad
VivianA2010 unban plea
« Opened on January 03, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »
Hello famcraft admins -
   My daughter, VivianA2010, was recently banned for some poor behavior in chat. I have discussed her ban with her, and she decided to write an unban plea. I will paste it below.

"Dear Famcraft,
I am very sorry that I spammed chat the other day. I admit, I did make an honest mistake. I should have just read the words that said not to say it in chat and moved on. After talking with my parents, I understand that saying "there is nothing in your brain" was rude and hurtful, and that repeatedly trying to type the name was not appropriate at all. My parents have banned me from all of Minecraft for three days, which to me is too small, I think it should be two weeks. I shouldn't have been rude and pushy to other players. I don't blame you if you don't unban me, I was on my worst behavior. I was trying to say somebody's name, which was wrong and I should not have tried to spell it to avoid the filter. What made me decide to write an unban plea, is that this is my favorite server in Minecraft. And I don't want to be banned from it. I really think that I was no good at all that day. Please accept my sincere apology.

Sincerely,
-VivianA2010.

As you see, she felt her punishment was not severe enough and suggested a longer punishment.  We will be enforcing a 2 week ban from all of minecraft. She is not allowed on the forum here (anywhere actually, as I don't think she is old enough yet), so I am posting on her behalf. I will share your response with her.  Her mother and I usually play on this and other servers with her, so we can monitor her behavior closely. We feel safe with famcraft, so sometimes allow her independent time while we are busy with other things. She is not supposed to be engaging in public chats beyond saying "hi" or "welcome back," however I failed to monitor her closely on this day. We will be disabling her chat features until she proves her maturity. As I stated before, I do not plea on her behalf. This is simply reassurance to the server of the steps we will be taking whether or not she is unbanned from FamCraft. I expect her to be accountable for her own behavior, so will leave her statement to stand on it's own. Thanks again for your time and consideration.
 -brajande

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: VivianA2010 unban plea
« Reply #1 on February 18, 2020, 11:35:16 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to help Vivian plea. We feel enough time has passed to allow her another chance on the server. It does sound like she understands what the issue was, and we do not expect to see any further issues. We will look forward to seeing Vivian back in game.