Famcraft

Author Topic: Thank You message  (Read 3311 times)

Offline Shootkapow

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Shootkapow
Thank You message
« Opened on January 09, 2020, 05:48:51 PM »
I know this seems kind of random, but I was recently thinking about important people and things in my life, and I thought of Famcraft. I thought about how nice this community is, and how everyone helps each other. I thought of the admins and mods, and how much work and dedication it must take to keep the server up. So I just wanted to say, thank you. Thank you to all of the wonderful people that make this server such a fun place to be. Thank you to the people who keep this server running through all of their hard work. I started on this server about a year ago, and I've really come out of my shell since then, and opened up to more people! This server is such an amazing place, and I just wanted to express my thanks to everyone.

(If this was not acceptable for any reason, I am so sorry. I didn't find in the rules any reason not to post it, but if I'm not supposed to do things like this as just a small player, I apologize. I tried to make this not about me too much, and more focused on others. Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope that everyone has an amazing 2020!.. or 2021... or any year you're reading this.)
They say that the world is a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libing his lines.          -Bill Watterson