Famcraft

Author Topic: Long time, no see  (Read 1308 times)

Offline snowsorry

• Donator
    • View Profile
Long time, no see
« Opened on March 23, 2020, 06:49:29 AM »
Hey. snowsorry here, formally known as Yuki_Ijirashii and iluvyuki144. Or just Yuki.

Another year will pass soon, as my birthday is next month. I'll be turning 18. I was 12 or 13 when I started playing, wow!
I was feeling nostalgic and figured I might as well log in and leave a small post of appreciation.

Famcraft was such a big part of my life and always will be. I still remember the friends I had and all the good memories.. I wonder how many still play and remember me?

I still hop on Minecraft occasionally, but not as much as I used to. I remember back then, I would wake up early in the morning and turn on my computer, so excited to play on the server.

I remember all the houses I owned vividly. The friends I made and played with. Random memories of mining with someone, or farming, or just exploring, or going to the mall, I remember it all. I loved going around spawn to find any secret areas. The server inspired to build things. Everything made such a big impact on me and I hope I'll never forget.

I even remember how some of your voices sounded!

My life has been somewhat of a mess within recent times. My mental health hasn't been great, but I'm pushing through it.

I love you guys, and thank you so much for being a part of my life and making me who I am today.
-Yuki-chan-

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Long time, no see
« Reply #1 on March 23, 2020, 12:01:13 PM »
 Feel free to hop in game anytime, you should find everything just as you left it by using the /server classic command. You'll like spot a few old names still hanging around. Great to see ya!