Famcraft

Author Topic: banned ign: Tr1xstr  (Read 1617 times)

Offline gav

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Tr1xstr
banned ign: Tr1xstr
« Opened on May 07, 2020, 07:56:04 PM (Edited May 07, 2020, 08:17:39 PM) »
I don't mean to be blunt but I don't think I should have been banned for what I said. I understand its a family friendly server and I try very hard to respect that. I'm sorry for what I said, however I don't believe an abbreviation like that warrants a ban without previous warning. I am sorry although, please understand where I am coming from, I haven't been active in a long time. I meant no ill intent.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: banned ign: Tr1xstr
« Reply #1 on May 08, 2020, 12:52:08 AM »
I don't mean to be blunt but I don't think I should have been banned for what I said. I understand its a family friendly server and I try very hard to respect that. I'm sorry for what I said, however I don't believe an abbreviation like that warrants a ban without previous warning. I am sorry although, please understand where I am coming from, I haven't been active in a long time. I meant no ill intent.

I don't mean to be blunt, but this is a family friendly server and the rules are posted at spawn. You were auto-banned because of your language, which doesn't seem very respectful. "An abbreviation like that" - How exactly would you explain to the kids that were playing what your abbreviation meant? Or their parents? Your language on the server, and more-so your lack of sincerity in this plea leads me to believe that this is not the right server for you.

While we appreciate each and every donation we get, I believe your most recent donation may have had an influence in how you are making this plea, and perhaps you may feel a little entitled to play here. For that reason, I have refunded your donation. We will not be unbanning you.

Good luck finding a new server, and hopefully you follow the rules there.