Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1453 times)

Offline puppp26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on May 13, 2020, 04:58:45 PM (Edited May 14, 2020, 12:01:11 AM) »
Hello admins, mods, or anybody. Today I would like to talk about considering to unban me here's why.

First of all, I got perm banned because of my computer malfunction and I kept spamming these things that I don't remember from a couple of years ago. As a Famcraft member for several years, I was really stupid doing that, I didn't know that would SOLVE any problem. Second of all, the reason why I wanna be unbanned is that after being banned for 2 years I had learned my manners and knowing what to do when it happens, Back then I was really stupid knowing a little how to deal with these computer problems and how to act about them. As these past years, I have learned how to overcome those problems and how to handle them. Lastly, I would like to apologize to the mods and admins. I knew that wasn't a smart thing to do back then, but now I had learned more manners and how to act more mature around my problems. I would like to thank the mods for what you guys are doing to the community and even the admins too, you did a lot to help me back then, and my actions didn't deserve to act around you guys. I had learned what my mistakes were and hopefully, I can get unbanned from your server. Thank you for listening and have an amazing night/afternoon/evening/morning.

- pupppp26
"Nobody is perfect in this world, we all make mistakes."

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on May 14, 2020, 12:02:09 AM »
 Your ban and player history have been reviewed by the admin team and you will not be allowed to return.  Happy server hunting.