Famcraft

Author Topic: Request for explanation for banning  (Read 2106 times)

Offline ClanAbbott

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ClanAbbott
Request for explanation for banning
« Opened on July 08, 2020, 07:42:37 PM »
Greetings,

I have found out that one of the two accounts that we use, DizGeeks, has been banned for spamming and not following moderator instructions.

If someone could send me a copy of the chat log where this was happening I would appreciate it. I need to talk with my daughter about what is appropriate, how to follow instructions, and proper etiquette when on the server. I can then decide if it is appropriate to request to be unbanned. Unfortunately the account is used by my older daughter as well but she will have to deal with this until I figure out what I am going to do.

Thank you.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Request for explanation for banning
« Reply #1 on July 11, 2020, 12:12:24 PM (Edited July 11, 2020, 01:26:52 PM) »
  Thank you for inquiring about your child's ban. The DizGeeks account was banned for spam and not listening to staff. I also see she has attacked another player without the other player agreeing to pvp. I hope this information helps you to understand why this account is not currently allowed here.

[11:58] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09DizGeeks: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[11:59] <@ChrisKnight44> ^spam DizGeeks
[11:59] <@AuBot> [8] ^spam: 4Spam is against the rules. Spamming is random or repeating letters, numbers, punctuation marks, words or sentences too many times in a row. Example- Noooooooo!!!!! <-- spam.

20:33 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] ~Owl: Stop DizGeeks
20:33 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] ~Owl: Plz stop killing me DizGeeks  <-- This is also unwanted PvP, which is against the rules.

[12:51] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09DizGeeks: mvjhbchejgifrihhdjiohidhiosdhiogheoiogpkkummth,,jsyj]srylrpyjpyjlpjlpjjlpljj[lthpt[]lho 69 5[;.n. rpl-nhp yp p ppppply hq h yy u\]6l
05[12:51] -AuBot:@#famcraft- This message was blocked not shown in chat: [m] 09DizGeeks: mvjhbchejgifrihhdjiohidhiosdhiogheoiogpkkummth,,jsyj]srylrpyjpyjlpjlpjjlpljj[lthpt[]lho 69 5[;.n. rpl-nhp yp p ppppply hq h yy u\]6l (Triggers: ppppp)
[12:51] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09NovieBee: need more
[12:52] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 07SrMod07: ladywolf_08★: DizGeeks please do not ^spam
[12:52] <@AuBot> [8] ^spam: 4Spam is against the rules. Spamming is random or repeating letters, numbers, punctuation marks, words or sentences too many times in a row. Example- Noooooooo!!!!! <-- spam.
[12:52] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09NovieBee: ok
[12:52] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09DizGeeks: =RHL]AK[4JK[JOQswdef
[12:53] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 07SrMod07: ladywolf_08★: DizGeeks spamming can get you temp banned, please stop!
01[12:54] <@RubensCherub> DizGeeks, you need to reply to ladywolf
[12:54] <+FamcraftIRC> ClanAbbott left the game (On Main)
01[12:54] <@RubensCherub> She is very nice to ask you more than once. I would have already banned you
[12:55] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09DizGeeks: ok

20:33 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] DizGeeks: i want your head
20:34 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] DizGeeks: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
20:34 <+FamcraftIRC> DizGeeks was kicked (Kicked from server) (On Main)
20:34 <+FamcraftIRC> DizGeeks joined the game (On Main)
20:34 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] SrMod: ~Phoenix: DizGeeks, you were asked not to spam earlier today
20:34 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] DizGeeks: sad sad
20:35 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] DizGeeks: what does spam mean <-- She has been told many times.
20:39 <+FamcraftIRC> [m] DizGeeks: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Offline ClanAbbott

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ClanAbbott
Re: Request for explanation for banning
« Reply #2 on July 25, 2020, 11:52:07 AM »
Thank you for the log. It matches what I was told by my son, who was present on another account when this happened.

I'll apologize again for the actions of my daughter. She is 9 years old and was not supposed to be on Minecraft unsupervised. She has since been banned at home from playing Minecraft in any form as a result of her actions.

I would like to appeal the ban for the DizGeeks account as it was originally made for my older daughter, who is the regular user of the account. Unfortunately she is the one who is paying for her sisters actions. If I were to assure that the person who performed the bannable actions will not use this, or any, account on the Famcraft server is it possible to have the account unbanned? We purchased a second copy of Minecraft so that my older daughter could play with her brother on the Famcraft server and I don't want her to be penalized for her sisters inappropriate actions.

Thank you for your consideration.