Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1488 times)

Offline PerryStorm124

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PerryStorm124
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on October 10, 2020, 09:51:12 AM »
Dear Admin,
My child loves your world! She has many friends there. She was playing along today and typed into the chat something that she only recalls as asking if there were any admins on. She says it was not a bad word but just something must have been misspelled. She is only 8 and her spelling is not perfect. I think she might have accidentally typed in a bad word because she immediately got banned with a note that said "that language is not allowed here." Can you help stop the tears? Thanks!
Best,
Mama Julie

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on October 10, 2020, 10:45:46 AM »
  Thank you for posting a plea. A typo in their question spelled out a word we do not allow on the server. It is obvious it was unintentional. They have been unbanned.

Offline PerryStorm124

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 10, 2020, 11:24:00 AM »
yay!!!!! Thanks 

Offline PerryStorm124

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 10, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »
Can you tell us what word Perrystorm was trying to write so we don't make that mistake a gain?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on October 10, 2020, 12:14:42 PM »
 Nope, sorry. We do not provide that information. I will say it was clearly an unintentional typo and is very unlikely to happen again. It was not simply a commonly misspelled word, but the unintentional addition of a couple of random letters to a word, then also omitting the space between that word and the next word. It was a perfect storm. I am sure there won't be any more problems with it.