Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to unban my friend  (Read 1247 times)

Offline SLivingston

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: SLivingston
Plea to unban my friend
« Opened on August 18, 2020, 03:13:14 PM (Edited August 18, 2020, 06:15:51 PM) »
Hello admins, my name is Steven, pleaing on behalf of my friend (username is TTV_VenomZ). Today, my friend was whitelisted on the Famcraft server, but got banned shortly after, because I left the server for a bit, and while I was gone, he accidentally went into the wild to build a house, and took some wood from someone's hut, which got him banned for griefing shortly after, and now it shows that he needs to get whitelisted again. I apologize for this incident with griefing, as he didn't know that belonged and was important to someone, and that griefing is not allowed in Famcraft, and I had to leave the server before I  could tell him the rules. Now, I shared the rules with him and he confirms that he understands them, promises not to break them again, and respects the fact that Famcraft is a family friendly server, yet there is 0 tolerance for violation of the rules. Could you please give him a second chance for him to prove that it wasn't intentional and that he will have a fun time and play by the rules? Thank you for your service, and I hope you know that I appreciate your service to make Famcraft the best server possible!

Offline SLivingston

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: SLivingston
Re: Plea to unban my friend
« Reply #1 on August 18, 2020, 05:43:48 PM (Edited August 18, 2020, 10:02:22 PM) »
I have also recieved some additional information on the subject from my friend. The house that he supposedly griefed was near our clan home, and the sign on the house said "Public house, feel free to use." He also told me that a guy named e g something (which I assumed was egijr (absolutrly nothing against him, of course)) and said that egi said in the chat "Hmmm... This looks like griefing." Then, my friend decided to run away  instead of explaining himself because he was scared of what egi said and that he might also kill him, instead of trying to explain himself. These are my friends words, and also, on my behalf, I am also sorry because I was going to show him around and show him the rules, but I was forced to leave the server to have lunch before I could show him and tell him the rules, telling him to stay near my clan home. Hope this new info gives more clarity.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to unban my friend
« Reply #2 on August 19, 2020, 11:37:00 AM »
 We do not allow players to post on behalf of one another. He will need to make a forum account and post his own plea for us to consider unbanning him. He is currently perm banned as we do not tolerate griefing on Famcraft.