Famcraft

Author Topic: plea to be unbanned for tantacrafter  (Read 1975 times)

Offline tantacrafter

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: tantacrafter
plea to be unbanned for tantacrafter
« Opened on September 09, 2020, 05:11:48 PM (Edited September 09, 2020, 05:42:12 PM) »
hi, my username is tantacrafter and i was banned for griefing my friend. it was wrong and unkind. i am so sorry and i promise i will never do it again and if you let me back on ill give back the iron i stole from q_gamez but if you still want to keep me banned for a few days i understand

thanks, tantacrafter

Offline tantacrafter

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: tantacrafter
Re: plea to be unbanned for tantacrafter
« Reply #1 on October 11, 2020, 06:13:19 PM »
Hello, This is the parent of tantacrafter. I just wanted to follow up here as we have been patiently awaiting a reply from an Admin. It's been a month now. tantacrafter is very apologetic for his actions that led to banning, he took immediate responsibility and discussed what happened with his friend offline, apologizing to them again IRL. I would ask that you take another look at his plea and consider allowing him back in. Its a great kid friendly server and we as a family appreciate the opportunity for accountability, feels as if he's "done his time" now. Thanks.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plea to be unbanned for tantacrafter
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2020, 12:25:34 PM »
 This player has been unbanned. We do take griefing seriously, even between irl friends. If anything like this happens again, tantacrafter will be perm-banned.