Famcraft

Author Topic: Additional plea to be un-banned  (Read 2456 times)

Offline DDHarriman

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: DDHarriman
Additional plea to be un-banned
« Opened on January 02, 2021, 09:37:04 PM (Edited January 02, 2021, 09:42:16 PM) »
Hello,

My daughter (Jobug8, aka SolarQueen42) was banned for not thinking and trying to use an inappropriate word while naming a pair of boots.  She brought it to my attention immediately, is remorseful, and has authored her own plea to be unbanned.

Tonight, I find that I too am banned, with a reference to talking to my daughter. As mentioned above, we discussed her error immediately, and I feel she has learned her lesson.  Other than her trying to name boots inappropriately, is there something else going on for you to also ban my account?

Regards,

DDHarriman

PS - if there are additional reasons for myself being banned, please feel free to reach out to me at the email address in my profile as appropriate. Thanks.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Additional plea to be un-banned
« Reply #1 on January 05, 2021, 07:24:18 PM »
 Nope, you are just fine DD, We just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on. We also have cases where a banned player will log on with a parent or siblings account when they are banned and we wanted to prevent that. It sounds like you and Jojo have talked and understand what the problem is. I don't expect and other issues. We will see you in game.

Offline DDHarriman

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: DDHarriman
Re: Additional plea to be un-banned
« Reply #2 on January 07, 2021, 04:52:29 PM »
Thank you, we very much appreciate it! 

DDH