Famcraft

Author Topic: Just looking to return for some nostalgia and good times.  (Read 2867 times)

Offline MrMeesesGaming

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Just looking to return for some nostalgia and good times.
« Opened on September 24, 2021, 03:09:04 AM »
Heyo, I'm MrMeeses.

I was once banned some four years ago, or something. I was later unbanned in 2017, but I got a bit overamped and in my nostalgia kept bringing up some stuff from my olden days, that the admins told me to stop discussing in main chat. Fair enough, that was my mistake. I still think a tempban or something would have sufficed, but that's fine, I hold no grudges or bitterness over it.

I'm just looking for a chance to hop on occasionally to play for the sake of old times. I don't play Minecraft all that actively anymore, but it'd be nice to play on one of the first servers I found when I started playing seven years ago.

All I'm after are to have some good times. It'd be very much appreciated if you'd be willing to give me one more chance to play - all I'm after is a fun experience for all, and if an admin asks me to do something, I'll do it. I have no problems with following the rules and apologize for any past infringements of the server rules. I hope for a clean slate and a chance to come and have fun on the server. :)

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Due to your extensive history of skirting punishments, multiple bans and pardons, and your absolute unwillingness to not discuss things you were told not to discuss: You will not be allowed back.