Famcraft

Author Topic: My final request.  (Read 2506 times)

Offline DefaltEVM

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: DefaltEVM
My final request.
« Opened on February 11, 2023, 09:41:01 AM »
Hello to whom it may concern,

My name is Defalt but I have previously gone by EvilVirtualMan.

Before I state my reasoning for appealing one last time, I want to say I’m sorry. I’m sorry to any of the staff, any of the players, etc. for any harassment made by me or any of my friends these past 5 or so years.

As of writing this, I will be 21 in a few months and over time I’ve grown and realized how toxic I was acting like a crybaby over a minecraft server. My behavior was inexcusable and especially for getting some of my own friends to spread my message of hate. What it took me so long to realize is 1. This a minecraft server. It’s not that deep. 2. This is your server with your rules. I should have respected that like you guys have respected me. So I deeply apologize for all of my unnecessary actions. All of my YouTube videos made on the server negatively have also been taken down.

So the reason why im applying: 21 is a crazy age for me now that I’ll basically be an adult. It’s also gonna be my 10th year on YouTube. My wish is to be unbanned so I can visit one of the most important places of my childhood one more time. I’d love to show my current community what I grew up on, and also my girlfriend.

I apologize for also getting personal about some of the details but I’d rather just be honest.

If you choose to deny the appeal and ban this account I’m totally understanding since I’ve been a pain to this server for years. But I will admit I have grown as a person and am trying to learn from my mistakes.

Thank you again,

-Defalt

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: My final request.
« Reply #1 on February 13, 2023, 11:33:02 PM (Edited February 13, 2023, 11:43:16 PM) »
 .. and hopefully my final reply.

Your plea is very well written and it certainly seems to be sincere - thank you for that. After careful discussion with the other admins we feel it would be appropriate to welcome you back to Famcraft. You should find all your builds and items just as you left them. I hope to be online to welcome you back and help you find your way around. If no one is online to help, type /server classic then /homes to  see a list of your saved locations. Welcome back <3. - RubensCherub

Offline DefaltEVM

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 17, 2023, 03:03:01 PM »
Thank you Ruben for this opportunity.

I seriously appreciate it considering how awful I've been over the years.

I also did just check and it seems I'm still banned? Did you perhaps unban my old username?

My current IGN is DefaltEVM

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on February 17, 2023, 10:34:32 PM »
 Oops! Looks like we got the spelling wrong the first time. Sorry about that. You should be able to join now. Hope to see you on soon! 

Offline DefaltEVM

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 18, 2023, 11:02:46 AM »
Awesome I’ll definitely try and stop by later today! Thank you again! :)