Famcraft

Author Topic: Joostiseen100 Ban Appeal  (Read 2327 times)

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
Joostiseen100 Ban Appeal
« Opened on December 30, 2012, 12:38:24 PM »
Hello,

I was banned on this server at 19:28PM (GMT+1) on 30 december
I would like to start with saying that I indeed wdid something what is against the rules. I was walking on water.
It is maybe not the biggest issue but it is still cheating and makes it unfair for other people, because they have a disadvantaged

The only reason I did this was because a fellow Famcrafter lost his house in an accidental tp to someone else and forgot to set a home. This player was Willcole2002. I did some talking with him and I looked at the coördinates of his house so I could look if he was close by my house. He wasn't a few minutes later he said he lost his house and asked of Andy_chan a jrmod could help him. Andy said no because he wasn't an Admin. I thought I'm going to help him. It was very far away so I used this cheat too walk over water so I could reach his home earlier. there saw a helper me and he banned me.

the Helper was absolutely right to ban me but I would like you to take in consideration that i was just helping a friend.
I would ask an Admin the next time to help Willcole2002 instead of myself.

I want to apologise to everyone for my behavior.

Joostiseen100

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
Re: Joostiseen100 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on December 30, 2012, 01:02:54 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea your case. You are unbanned. But remember, hacks or mods (with the exception of Optifine and Rei's Minimap and a few others) are not allowed. Welcome back to the server, hope to see you soon :)
Rawr!!!

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
Re: Joostiseen100 Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on December 30, 2012, 01:05:11 PM »
Thanks Alot :) :) :) :) :)