Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned? for nothing?  (Read 3146 times)

Offline Nothing_but_fail

• View Profile
Banned? for nothing?
« Opened on January 01, 2013, 12:21:23 AM »
Well :P i guess i got banned for "flyhacking" even tho i have never downloaded a mod or anything. if you dont belive my you can teamview my pc files

Offline Nothing_but_fail

• View Profile
Re: Banned? for nothing?
« Reply #1 on January 01, 2013, 12:26:17 AM »
I logged off in my base on a mountian, and then the very next day I tryed to log in and it just said" the ban hammer has spoken"

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 01, 2013, 12:51:35 AM »
Hey Nothing? Look at this screenshot, then try that again. Lying won‘t help you.
Rawr!!!

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 01, 2013, 12:56:38 AM »
So 2 staff, a player, a plugin, and a picture all pointing to you flying all lies? Try your plea again.

Offline Nothing_but_fail

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 01, 2013, 01:00:11 AM »
Lol thats funny.. cause , if i was flying,  i dont even know how to do on single player if i was doing shift i would be falling. its ovously lag. you can teamview me right now. i dont mod

Offline Nothing_but_fail

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 01, 2013, 01:01:51 AM »
If you unbann me and see where i am when i am unbanned then u can see. i never hacked. ever

Offline Nothing_but_fail

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 01, 2013, 01:02:41 AM »
If you had enough time to talk to ur friends and chat " i took a screeny" it was ovously lag

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on January 01, 2013, 01:05:07 AM »
Orrr you stayed in the air long enough ? And if you hold space and shift at the same time you crouch in mid air. They watched you Nothing, didnt just see you lag. We have the best stalkers around.
Rawr!!!

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on January 01, 2013, 01:09:08 AM »
The same way you installed the mod, is the same way you could have removed it. As I stated, a player saw you flying, he reported it to staff, a staff saw you fly and asked the assistance of another staff and they confirmed it. I look at logs and i see errors of you flying. For us to accuse you of flying you must have been atleast 3 blocks above ground, this pic was a bit late at catching you but theyve witnessed it, whats next, they all are lagging too?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on January 01, 2013, 01:16:42 AM »
Apparently you arent going to confess your mistakes and we wont unban players who dont confess and apologize, so best solution is you'll remain banned and this topic will be lock, feel free to open another topic only if you are going to confess, otherwise don't waste yours nor our time.