Famcraft

Author Topic: ban appeal part 2 (the first one was closed)  (Read 2691 times)

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
ban appeal part 2 (the first one was closed)
« Opened on January 05, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »
We left of where Kealper had a good argument, but said lawyering wouldn't help but I disagree with that.

I think everybody has to be fair and square and if you can't play as the do it in the real world then that is really childish.

The first time I you so called ''cheated'' was because of there was no staff online and I wanted to help a friend who made a mistake by teleporting away from his house without setting his home. but I don't want to repeat everything i said there that case is closed.

If you would call that a ''broken rule'' then you have to ban everyone who is helping some other when there isn't any staff online. Kealper was partly right. but because everyone used the word minecraft mod nobody used it as modification anymore. this happened more times in the history of words. the word lost his original meaning and got a new meaning.

I think it is also strange that at the moment Phoenix replied to my Ban Appeal the Rule #6 changed.
You could see this as hiding the truth.

It is also strange that if I am banned on this server I can't play on the FTB server anymore because it isn't the same server so why am I not aloud on that server?

I honestly think you shouldn't count the first time I got banned because there was no staff online and someone needed help so I don't really see how I got a second chance.

Phoenix I also sent a complain about you shutting the forum premature. I wasn't finished yet so you shouldn't have done that.

I really want to know if I can do anything to be unbanned I will do everything. I am really sorry and I am truly never going to do it again. Can't you see that I am trying and trying to get in the server again to really play. If I just wanted to grief I would have gone a long time ago. Can't you find a little bit of sympathy and give me 1 more chance to proff I can truly do it I am begging you.

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
Re: ban appeal part 2 (the first one was closed)
« Reply #1 on January 05, 2013, 10:48:10 AM »
So you IP banned me thats nort really nice I have more people in my house playing Famcraft

SO don't do that its just unfair for them and you are being a bit unfair for me too

Offline badbh222

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 05, 2013, 10:51:37 AM »
The answer is no, there is nothing you can do to be allowed back on the server.

As Micah said: "You've broken rule #6 twice now. Famcraft is a no-cheating survival server. Please go somewhere else."
Tharlane was squashed by a falling anvil

(Tharlane) they just want a hug ^_^
Tharlane blew up

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 05, 2013, 10:55:15 AM »
actually I didn't broke rule 6# 2 times not even once read my previous post.

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 05, 2013, 10:56:34 AM »
Bad, can you add him to the ban list with the restrictions? :T
Rawr!!!

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 05, 2013, 11:04:32 AM »
which rule did I break to get banned on the forum? don't change the rules again I got a picture

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 05, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
You were banned in game (for a second time) and it has been made clear to you that you are not coming back. You were asked nicely to find another server, but you keep beating the dead horse. You are banned, but you keep trying to find a way around it, lawyering when you know what you did was wrong, and returning to the IRC to keep arguing in game. You were given a second chance, and you wasted it.

And, as for the “broken rule“ you were banned for using a mod. When other people help, they do it legitimately. And the rule did not change. You modified your Minecraft with hacks. Nothing changed there. I closed your previous ban appeal, as it was made clear you were not coming back, and we politely asked you to move on.
Rawr!!!

Offline badbh222

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on January 05, 2013, 11:27:00 AM »
Again, rule-lawyering will not help you. You were banned for cheating. Simple as that.

What are you trying to accomplish by continually posting here? The decision is final, there is absolutely nothing you can do to be unbanned.
Tharlane was squashed by a falling anvil

(Tharlane) they just want a hug ^_^
Tharlane blew up