Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban appeal part 3 (first 2 were closed premature)  (Read 2079 times)

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
Ban appeal part 3 (first 2 were closed premature)
« Opened on January 05, 2013, 11:58:41 AM »
I wanted to say some last things:

Bad heve you even read the first part I clearly explained why I wasn't cheating and still you use that as an argument.

I have the feeling I am not wanted here so I will go I hope you can sleep tonight after this. I still want to say sorry also to phoenix i went on for too long.
I think I did something wrong but I just wanted to be on the server so bad.
I don't like it that I still have to leave but okay. I am happy
Though that I fought for it but you didn't want too listen so goodbye and I will see you never again I think.

I wanted to say an extra goodbye to:
Anna (Rubenscherub)
Wolfloge
Willcole2002 and last but not least
Trickyidiot please tell him I won't be finishing the glass walkway above the clan house.

I will miss all of you.
If you just can un ipban our house because I have more people playing in this house.

If I can I want to leave my money my house and my stuff to Tibarn0wned my brother.
I don't think it can but I would like to transfer my job levels to him aswell

This is my last post with tears in my eyes, goodbye.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal part 3 (first 2 were closed premature)
« Reply #1 on January 05, 2013, 01:04:10 PM »
You made your situation worst by thinking you're smarter than us. You will not be unbanned, and if we didn't want you around we would have left you banned since the first time. Instead we gave  you a second chance and you blew it. You know our rules yet you chose to break them a second time.

Also for your last plea about rules not stating about hacked clients.... Kealper explains it perfectly. Go find another server to play on, we aren't going to Unban you're ip either. If there is another person who  does play on our server from, then I'm sorry but you're the only one to blame. Good luck explaining that to them.

We have 0 tolerance for cheaty mods, we let you slide once, we won't let you slide a second time. We have modified the rules  to keep others from using the same excuse, even though as kealper explained it was always in the rules. Only cheaters like yourself  choose not to understand that  in hopes we would understand why you didn't, but you obviously didn't know we arent stupid.

Don't bother posting any more as our decisions are final.