Famcraft

Author Topic: Repealing of a temporary ban  (Read 2360 times)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Repealing of a temporary ban
« Opened on January 10, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »
First off, I would like to say that I am speaking for my friend, Some1else0, also, since he received a three day ban for the same reasons as I.

The reason for my temp. ban was because my friend and I were exploiting the jobs system by repetitively placing Lapis Blocks down and picking them up. I'd like to say first off: We apologize for doing so. We both kind of thought already we weren't allowed to do it, however, the rules didn't state anything about exploiting, and when we thought of that, we just figured we would get a warning first. (If we did, we weren't paying attention then. We skype every time we get on MC, so we don't take too much a hand in reading the messages every time.)  It really was until now how I realized that it was a really dull idea. I do ensure we won't be doing this again, repeal or no repeal. I hope everyone isn't enraged by us doing that.

I'm kind of picturing myself as a blocky, pixelated crook right now. That there just gave me a thought that it would be pretty funny to use some kind of plugin to change the skin of a wrong-doer in the server to something bandit like, to say that they've done something.

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Repealing of a temporary ban
« Reply #1 on January 10, 2013, 07:51:12 PM »
Alright, I'm going to lift your ban, but I would like Some1else0 to please post his own plea before his ban will be lifted early.  If he wants to wait out the ban that is fine too, it is only temporary.

Also know that if you are caught doing something like this again, it will be a permanent ban.

Welcome back :)

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Repealing of a temporary ban
« Reply #2 on January 10, 2013, 11:28:53 PM »
It is stated as such in the spawn rules.

Exploiting Game or Bukkit glitches = BANNED