Famcraft

Author Topic: An Appeal to a 3 day ban [Some1else0]  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Some1else0

• Donator
    • View Profile
An Appeal to a 3 day ban [Some1else0]
« Opened on January 10, 2013, 08:08:01 PM »
As you may have seen in my friend's previous thread (here) we were both temporarily suspended  for 3 days.
The reason for this temporary ban was exploiting the jobs plugin of the FamCraft server by repeatedly laying down and picking up Lapis blocks (further details of which will not be stated on this thread so that FamCraft and any other server using this plugin isn't affected, though if a staff member would like I can a. say it here (which may lead to further exploitation  :() -or- b. PM the staff member the full details of this exploit  :o)
Now, my friend and I are deeply sorry and we apologize for any damage, stress, or any other grievance that we may have caused any of the members or staff. We will NEVER attempt anything like this again. No more exploitation of any feature. Instead, if we do find an exploit, we will notify staff promptly :).

Again, sorry for that. I really do enjoy this server, and we will shortly have another one of our friends joining us! :)

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: An Appeal to a 3 day ban [Some1else0]
« Reply #1 on January 10, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »
I am unbanning you now.  But the same thing I said to Flint applies to you, if you are caught doing something like this again it will most likely be a permanent ban.

Welcome back. :)

Offline Some1else0

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 10, 2013, 08:45:17 PM »
I assure you nothing of the sort will happen again   :)
Thanks!

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 10, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »
It is stated as such in the spawn rules.

Exploiting Game or Bukkit glitches = BANNED