Famcraft

Author Topic: XpressCookie  (Read 2405 times)

Offline XpressCookie

• View Profile
XpressCookie
« Opened on January 17, 2013, 08:57:15 AM (Edited January 17, 2013, 09:02:07 AM) »
Hello,

so ive been banned (for xray) and that is not a valid reason. You banned me before i could even explain. So let me start: you told that I mined 31 diamonds and only 1k stone:: I told a friend helped me. Friend(Frostmight1) has a pick with Efficiency, so he is digging straight ahead and if theres any diamonds on the way, i mine them.         

You saw that i have full diamond set and diamond tools. How is that possible to make with 31 diamonds? Again friend helped me out. Hes playing on the server for a long time and has a lot of any stuff, he even gave me some money.

Well i guess that is enought for an unban.
  Thank you
-XpressCookie

P.S. Ban is permanent

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: XpressCookie
« Reply #1 on January 17, 2013, 09:23:34 AM »
24 diamonds make up a full armor set
you had a sword, pick, and shovel giving you 6 more diamonds, leaving 1 diamond un-counted for.

Your story does seem fair, so I'd go with I made a mistake, and I'll go ahead and unban you, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 17, 2013, 09:27:26 AM »
Also I paid you 20,000 for my mistake, I hope this makes up for the 10 minutes lost. Hope to see you in game.

Offline XpressCookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 17, 2013, 09:28:30 AM (Edited January 17, 2013, 09:30:58 AM) »
Im manager on IG and i know its hard to being an owner, but thank you again for understanding.

-XpressCookie