Famcraft

Author Topic: MY APOLOGY  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Arketekt

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ArkeTekt
MY APOLOGY
« Opened on January 22, 2013, 11:40:25 AM »
I know i cannot be forgiven for what i have done. i admit to using xray, but i don't know what came over me to use it or to even download, i think i was feeling a mischievious. i was only do it for helping, not for my own. i cannot express the sincerity  i have for breaking the rules. i have gotten rid of the mod. i can understand if you do not read or pay attention to this. just wanting to let yall know that i really wish to join everyone again. I am willing to start all over and start with nothing; as if i am a new player join famcraft as compensation for breaking the rules. Im truely sorry. I know what i did was wrong; never happen again, i wouldnt mind if yall followed me for a whole month, if i was allowed to join famcraft again. please hope you don't hold any grudges against me. i know its be a long time since i was banned, i was just doing some thinking and i couldnt come up with anything at the time. I've missed everyone on famcraft, the only server i truely enjoyed. once again im terrible regreting what i did. nothing could ever fix what i did. i still think yall are the best server out there. Finally i have to say is that i can only say thank you; i enjoyed the time i was with you. Good-bye hope i see you around on other servers; maybe if i find any just as good as ya'll's. i can't say how sorry enough, and i know i feel like i've repeated my self to many times; sorry.
-Arketekt
"accredited"

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
Re: MY APOLOGY
« Reply #1 on January 22, 2013, 03:39:34 PM »
Our server is a mod free server.. I'm sure  you understand that we do not allow xray because it is unfair to our other players that play legit. It hurts the players and the economy. I'm sure you know that choosing to cheat like this is an instant ban from our server. However, when we read a plea that is sincere and shows that a player understands and admits that they did wrong, and has not had any prior serious offence, we feel that a second chance is in order. At this time we will lift your ban but keep in mind that if this or something similar to this happens again we will not hesitate to do all that is necessary to keep you off our server. I hope to see you in game again soon. Thank you for taking time to plea.
๏_๏

Offline Arketekt

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ArkeTekt
Re: MY APOLOGY
« Reply #2 on January 22, 2013, 10:17:22 PM »
i will appreciate this unban for the rest of my life, once again, im terribly sorry what i did, t i just gave yall time before i posted my apology. thank you so much for this second chance. thank thank thank so much.  i love the server, i don't believed that i betrayed yall so badly. never again; never gain. i know it may take a long time for everyone to trust me again, and i have came to terms with that. Deepess apology and thanks. https://famcraft.com/Smileys/akyhne/cry.gif https://famcraft.com/Smileys/akyhne/undecided.gif https://famcraft.com/Smileys/akyhne/cry.gif
-Arketekt
"accredited"