Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Ossukas

• View Profile
Ban
« Opened on January 23, 2013, 08:22:51 AM »
Why did i get banned?Itś not my fault that my boyfriend was on my computer,see i wasn´t home.I am even not playing with him,i am in my own house and building my own stuff,so i think itś kinda unfair
Please unban me`.
an by the way why wasn't he allowed to ask why het got banned?
He´s user is Frostmight1.
And admin wrote him that he isn't going to ban him and he explained what he did and how he got all the stuff.And for he's defence i was right by him and i wouldn´t let him use x-ray,so please unban us.And Frostmight1is also going to blead tonight,so please consider unbaning him.
Thank u!

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on January 23, 2013, 01:47:26 PM »
We're discussing your situation and will get back to you shortly. Obviously when frostmight logged on as you we had to assume you were another one of his accounts and since we typically ban the PERSON from the server, we have to ban all accounts that appear to be theirs or which connect from the same IP.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline mattwade

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 23, 2013, 02:26:53 PM (Edited January 23, 2013, 02:35:00 PM) »
And for he's defence i was right by him and i wouldn´t let him use x-ray,

There's the most interesting part of the the pleas.

You wouldn't let him? So what does that tell us? Well, for starters it tells us that HE wanted to use it. It also tells us that HE has the capability to use it.

(btw I'm not staff...just find that comment very interesting)

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 23, 2013, 02:28:54 PM »
Matt, thanks for your input, but leave this up to staff :P
Rawr!!!

Offline Ossukas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 23, 2013, 03:24:13 PM »
You know guys,never mind,i'm so tired of this.And Matt because he was accused of using x-ray,then i said that i wouldn't let him,but okay,never mind.I'm just going to play on single player,why do i get banned when it wasn't even my fault.God just forget it.
Bye,btw it's a really nice server,but i'm done. :)

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 23, 2013, 03:28:17 PM »
Okay have fun.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 23, 2013, 06:26:45 PM »
I can explain this very clearly, you see first you lie for your boyfriends as to not using xray when clearly finding so much diamond in such little time shows he's using xray, even notch or jeb who created the game can't find this many diamond in this little time, but that's the least of the reason why you were banned. This is.
If you use shared accounts, and your account sharer decides to grief or break rules and cause you a ban. You are responsible for your account. We do not tolerate that excuse.

You clearly don't use shared accounts, but your boyfriend was banned, being he was banned and decided to use your account to log in to the server, we had to ban that account, and you as the account holder are responsible for your account, if you want to blame anyone, or be mad at anyone it should be your boyfriend as he disrespected you by using your account and getting you banned. Remember you are always responsible for your account.