Famcraft

Author Topic: BabyLandShark  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Babylandshark

• View Profile
BabyLandShark
« Opened on January 28, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
Well, The way i understand it I was banned for using my Admin power to tp to Mattwade and gave the coords to my friend who went and killed him. And i want to say that yes its true and it was the worst mistake i have ever made, and I'm truly sorry for it. i just really wasn't thinking when doing it and that decision will haunt me for a very long time.

I understand the ban and will take it, But i would really want to be back and it would devastate me if i couldn't come back
to the server. I have played here since last Summer and it is the best server i have ever played on. I understand any punishments and will take them.

Again I am very sorry for everything, and I'm sorry to Matt for the trouble i caused you.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: BabyLandShark
« Reply #1 on January 29, 2013, 01:50:25 AM »
I realize the FTB server collapsed into a Lord of the Flies environment (as roadkilered put it) but as the top staff member on FTB, what you did was unconscionable.

Thank you for the post, shark. You're unbanned now, but you will not be allowed to become staff again. We did just update the FTB server with cool stuff like the twilight forest :) Seeya on there!
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline maimeh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2013, 02:39:15 PM »
Can i be unbanned on the normal server? please :D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2013, 03:22:17 PM »
Baby, I think you posted with your brother's account.  :D You are unbanned on survival now.

Offline Babylandshark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 16, 2013, 08:03:28 PM »
Ha ya :P
thanks