Famcraft

Author Topic: Brunnerkids  (Read 3399 times)

Offline adam1234adam

• View Profile
Brunnerkids
« Opened on January 29, 2013, 02:06:50 PM (Edited January 29, 2013, 07:02:40 PM) »
hey,

i realize what has happened, and my account has been banned for griefing, and i am extremely sorry for this, but i swear it wasn't me, because i NEVER grief, and other than me, my cousin is the only person to know my MC password. plus, he has been banned from SO MANY server because he is a massive griefer (don't take that the wrong way, i am a nice guy, i just love this server so much). but i have changed my password, and will never tell him it, i am sorry for the damage to your server. and i have to admit, i did kill some crops, and killed animals, but i never destroyed a persons house, and i felt really guilty for what i did, and i wanted to replace the stuff i destroyed, but i was banned and i couldn't. plus, if you want you can monitor me everytime i join the server. but of you do unban me (which i would be so happy for) i will repair any damage caused by other griefers.
but please, PLEASE i love this server, its the only one i ever played on, because most other family servers are annoying and don't let me do anything, so they are all cheesy and boring, but this server lets me be creative. this is honestly the best server ive EVER played on

Offline adam1234adam

• View Profile
Re: Brunnerkids
« Reply #1 on January 29, 2013, 02:07:56 PM (Edited January 29, 2013, 05:56:21 PM) »
i cant figure out how to get rid of this accidental post, please ignore

I'm 11, don't judge me

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on January 29, 2013, 06:05:54 PM »
 Brunner, do you remember why you were banned? And do you understand why that is not allowed on Famcraft? I would like to see a little more information in your plea, and then we will see what we can do.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 29, 2013, 06:15:52 PM »
 Brunner- Repeatedly joining irc to push me to come see this plea after I have already asked you to stay off of IRC  tells me you may not be ready to follow the rules.

I am sorry, but current players take priority over banned players. I have been dealing with other server related issues.

We deal with ban pleas when we have spare time and are able to. At this point, I will review this thread tomorrow at the soonest- IF you stay off of irc.

Offline adam1234adam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 29, 2013, 06:38:10 PM »
ok, i am sorry ruben, but i really want to come back onto this server, but if you want, i will stay off of IRC until i am unbanned

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 29, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »
 Thank you for your new and greatly improved plea.

The first time you were banned for griefing, you said it was your sister. Now you say this time it was someone else. You are responsible for your own account no matter what. It sounds as if you understand this now,  and have taken extra steps to protect your password.

We will welcome you back to Famcraft this one final time. If your account is found to be involved in any grief at all, no matter  how minor, and regardless of who was using your account at the time, you will be permanently banned.

I am away from my pc right now. When I return, I will pardon your ban so you can return to Famcraft. Thank you for taking the time to plea. We look forward to seeing you on the server soon.

Offline adam1234adam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 29, 2013, 08:25:24 PM »
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on January 29, 2013, 08:28:53 PM »
 :o  Remember the spam rule when you get back to the server, okay?  :P

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on January 30, 2013, 09:39:36 AM »
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:o  Remember the spam rule when you get back to the server, okay?  :P

Omg, I lol'd so hard.

Offline ARich

• Retired
  • Alex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on January 30, 2013, 03:41:32 PM »
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: epicrater
« Reply #10 on February 28, 2013, 07:18:55 AM »
I just happen to still have this on my phone.