Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea for an unban - Explosivecow  (Read 2259 times)

Offline winthony

• View Profile
Plea for an unban - Explosivecow
« Opened on February 21, 2013, 03:03:09 PM (Edited February 21, 2013, 03:07:20 PM) »
I recently joined the server from Omgitsmentos referral.  Im sorry for breaking the rules of no cheating without thinking about the severe consequences. I was banned for using xray, one of the minecraft mod i had while playing on the Famcraft server.

I was trying to build a tunnel to one of my friend's house and I tried to go the easy way out by using xray to know where to stop and to make sure im heading the right direction.

Being confronted by one of the admin/owner, he asked if i would to deny, he/she will delete everything I have done in the server. Judging by the way he phrased it, i thought he was trying to give me a chance so i admitted to using xray, hoping that he will let me off with a warning. However, after confessing, all he said was " Admin, do your job" and i was banned.

I got tempted and used the xray mod to mine for rare ores. I knew the mod got the better of me and im really sorry for what i have done. I actually installed the mod just for the tunnel building but knowing i could have actually see rare ores in the ground, i got tempted.

Im remorseful and I will not be using the mod again in the server.
I really didnt mean to use cheats to get the easy way out in MC as it totally defeats the purpose and I hope my appeal for an unban will be considered. Thank you.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea for an unban - Explosivecow
« Reply #1 on February 22, 2013, 04:28:33 AM »
 Thank you for your plea. You have been unbanned. Please keep in mind, if this ever happens again it will be a perm ban.
 We look forward to seeing you back on the server.