Famcraft

Author Topic: Temperary ban for rainbowcupcake74?  (Read 2656 times)

Offline rainbowcupcake74

• View Profile
Temperary ban for rainbowcupcake74?
« Opened on March 10, 2013, 08:56:20 PM (Edited March 10, 2013, 09:00:46 PM) »
I would like to know why my daughter was banned from the famcraft server? My daughter was playing with her friend earlier and then got off the game. After returning to the game she noticed that she could not log in because of the ban. Could you please clarify what she was banned for? I also just learned that her friend got banned as well. Not sure what her friends login name is.

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Temperary ban for rainbowcupcake74?
« Reply #1 on March 10, 2013, 10:38:44 PM »
rainbowcupcakes was temporarily banned from our server for 2 days because we discovered that she had stolen some crops from another player's farm.  If I am correct I believe her friend is Samoon2002, who was also banned for 2 days for stealing from the same farm.

Stealing is something that is against the rules on our server, in order to protect all of our players.  We typically punish such offenses with temporary bans to give the player a chance to think about what they did.
Both rainbowcupcake (and her friend) are welcome to post a plea regarding their ban, and we will use it to consider lifting her ban early, otherwise she will be able to return to the server after two days.

Offline rainbowcupcake74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 10, 2013, 11:07:41 PM »
Do you mind if i ask how is it that you know who stole what from whom? Currious because same thing happened to my daughters account where people stole her crops. My daughter did not mean to steal someone elses crops when she first started the game. She was not aware that she was breaking a rule. she was new to the game and did not mean to take someone elses stuff. she is sorry for what she has done and has not done it since learning the rules.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 10, 2013, 11:12:24 PM (Edited March 10, 2013, 11:51:08 PM) »
 Hello. Thank you for posting on your daughter's behalf. We have a set of tools that allows us to know who has placed or removed blocks, crops or other items in the game.

Please let your daughter know if anyone steals from her or breaks her items, she can report it to any staff member and we will try to help her.

I am unbanning her now. She should be able to return whenever she likes.

I gave her a tour when she joined. She seems like a very polite young lady! I am certain this will not be a problem again, now that she understands the rules.

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Offline rainbowcupcake74

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on March 11, 2013, 01:34:20 AM »
thank you all for explaining this to me. you all have been most helpfull. she really enjoys this game a lot and did feel bad about stealing from another player. i am sure she wont do it again.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #5 on March 11, 2013, 04:02:16 AM »
 Thanks for your reply. Feel free to join your daughter on the server any time. You won't be the only Mom there.  ;)