Famcraft

Author Topic: Hacked!  (Read 2640 times)

Offline beasto45

• View Profile
Hacked!
« Opened on March 13, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »
I got on this server this morning to fin i was banned. I got mad and my cousin you all kicked yesterday ( Cracken32 ) got on my account and started spamming and got me kicked. I swear i t would not do anything  to make you all mad , i love this server and want to play more. So please consider me back into the server and have a great day, Thank!

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Hacked!
« Reply #1 on March 13, 2013, 02:47:43 PM »
It's clearly stated that you are responsible for your own account. The actions were made by your account, the account was punished.

That being said, if we do let you back, I would highly advise that you change your password to your minecraft account and make sure that you don't let other people use your account.

Offline beasto45

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 13, 2013, 02:58:03 PM »
I have now changed my minecraft password and am very sorry about my account security. I promise that it will be secure from now on. Now if i could just please get unbanned from the server i am williing to give people my resources or something, i really like this server and love the people in it. Again i am very sorry for my account being hacked.

Hope you have fun,
                     beasto45

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on March 13, 2013, 03:17:26 PM »
You will be unbanned.... If there are any more problems with this account it will be perm banned. Thank you for your plea and welcome back.
๏_๏