Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned, but why?  (Read 3520 times)

Offline ViSkillaziV

• View Profile
Banned, but why?
« Opened on July 07, 2012, 10:52:55 AM »
Dear Moderators and Admins,

I tried to log on about a week or so ago, and as soon as I logged in, a screen came up saying "The bann hammer has spoken!" This probably means that I've been banned. I don't know what I've done in order to get banned, Last week I remember that I threw a Pizza party, and I had a bit to "drink," I may have said stuff here and there, I'm not sure if that's the case but if it is, I'm sorry for my actions. It also might have been another case where I was helping SomaSakamoto build his base and I raged at his friend who I don't remember who it was, I also may have done other stuff which I'm not aware of. It hurts that now a days I spend my time looking for other servers and see Famcraft comes up and makes me sad. Anyway, Famcraft is the only thing I really do on Minecraft and I miss you guys. I'm sorry for whatever I've done.  If there is a possible way, can you tell me where I went wrong?

Yours Faithfully, ViSkillaziV aka Jay.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Banned, but why?
« Reply #1 on July 07, 2012, 04:25:16 PM »
If you don't want to get in trouble for things you do while drinking, don't drink.

Line 7604: 2012-06-30 15:39:42 [INFO] Unf.<ViSkillaziV> Oh you know what, [censored] this server.
Line 7606: 2012-06-30 15:39:44 [INFO] ViSkillaziV lost connection: disconnect.quitting
Line 7615: 2012-06-30 15:39:58 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] bknysnake: /ban viskillaziv
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection