Famcraft

Author Topic: I promise to return it all back  (Read 6129 times)

Offline Sup3r_St3w

• View Profile
I promise to return it all back
« Opened on July 10, 2012, 10:57:46 AM (Edited July 11, 2012, 11:09:53 AM) »
I'm band for stealing which I now know counts in Famcraft as griefing. Who ever I stole from I promise to give them all
they're stuff back and even MORE! If you will let me back on the server and I swear I will NEVER do it again on this server.
Just tell me who it is I stole from and then when I hopefully get on soon I will ask them what it is I took. I really don't want to get banned because this is my all time favourite server and I hope it doesn't get run down like Xcomufo.com did.
please allow me back on,
                                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                Sup3r_St3w

Offline JoeMaster13

• View Profile
Re: I promise to return it all back
« Reply #1 on July 10, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »
After you opened the chest wouldnt you have realized that those items werent yours? I under stand how someone can take something out of a chest by accident but even if you do or dont get banned you should still find a way to give back the stuff you have stonlen and if you do get banned it would be nice to give everthing you owned to that person and maybe micah and bknysnake will let you start fresh. I hope for the best.

~JoeMaster13
Feel free to send me a PM on the forums anytime :D

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 10, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
Evan and Darren were complaining of missing items out of their chests. I went to investigate to find that you had been looking through all of their chests. I asked that if  they had let you use them. They said no and were upset that you would decide it was ok to do that to them as you were neighbors with them for some time. I understand that they kept their chest unlocked to let each other use them. I explained how to allow only certain people to use them. The issue for me is why did you look into all the chests to begin with? Please Explain yourself.
Thanks- Roadkilered
๏_๏

Offline Sup3r_St3w

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 11, 2012, 09:58:25 AM »
but i only took a couple arrows, 4 un-died wool, and  like 12 arrows

~Sup3r_St3w

P.S.
Congrats on becoming a staff  ;D

Offline Sup3r_St3w

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 11, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »
Congrats on becoming a staff JoeMaster13 your a Jr.Member   ;D

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on July 11, 2012, 11:09:09 AM »
He isn't staff, he is a Jr.Member of the forums, once you reach a certain amount of post you get promoted. I'll unban you, but just know next time I won't. You should know better then this, it clearly states no stealing from other players on the rules. You might need to re read them.

Offline Alemira

• Donator
  • That's Offensive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on July 11, 2012, 05:49:59 PM »
What bk said. Make sure you re read the rules and establish what you can and cannot do. If this happens again, there will not be any second chance.
Alemira
Retired Sr Moderator

Because kittens.

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn Mall
« Reply #7 on March 03, 2013, 06:13:03 PM »
Wait; So far I've heard of this new mall replacing the old mall. Is that true? What's gonna happen to the old mall?

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on March 03, 2013, 07:45:01 PM »
If you look at when this was posted It says July 2012 this fourm post is for replacing the old mall with the one we currently have  ;)
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on March 03, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »
This thread was stickied a long time ago but got lost until I recovered it a few days ago. I re-stickied it because the mall shop policies outlined in it still apply to all server-run mall, including the new one.

And yes, there is a new one, but it's not open to the public yet. We're migrating the active old mall owners to the new mall first, then we will auction off all the remaining shops.

We're moving to a new spawn mall because the old one had inherent flaws which cause severe client lag for most of us when visiting it. It was very irritating and embarrassing when new players experienced it.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection