Famcraft

Author Topic: More MobArena problems  (Read 2371 times)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
More MobArena problems
« Opened on March 18, 2013, 03:54:19 PM »
When I went to play my MA (pokestadium) I found that the OddJob class was missing from it. I assumed that this was because using OddJob with numerous amounts of people is the only way to exploit my arena. (until the cave spider for the most part.) I went in to play, and I found a piece of netherrack on one end of the arena. It's stuck there, I assumed left accidentally from testing OddJob.

Afterwards, i went to go check other arenas to see if OddJob was removed also. My go-to arena is usually ruins, but to my surprise, for some reason when I joined ruins, it led me to the intaband lobby room, rather than the original ruins lobby. (It still goes to ruins when you start, though.) I'm unsure if this is intentional or not.

(And there's still that glitch with the Knight's potions showing up as water bottles.)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: More MobArena problems
« Reply #1 on March 18, 2013, 05:46:31 PM »
 Thanks Flint! Your Pokemon arena is so great! We did remove oddjob due to exploits. We will likely be removing it from other arenas as well. I will take care of that netherrack now.

Thanks for mentioning the issue with Ruins/Intaban. I have reset the Ruins lobby and adjusted it's region. The problem should be gone.

We are waiting on a patch from the developer to fix the water bottle issue. The bottles should just work properly, they just look wrong.

Thanks again, Flint. We really appreciate you reporting these issues.

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 19, 2013, 08:16:16 PM »
Oh yeah, can you put a sign where OddJob used to be saying "OddJob removed due to exploits" in pokestadium? I feel like it's a little off missing a sign like that :B

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 20, 2013, 12:46:57 AM »
 I will be happy to do that Flint. :) I will go add the sign now.

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on March 22, 2013, 04:29:58 PM (Edited March 22, 2013, 04:33:51 PM) »
Somebody used the bones you get from being an archer and used it on the grass... D:

(EDIT: Was fixed.)

Offline JoeMaster13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on March 29, 2013, 07:13:49 AM »
I use the bones from archer to make my armor white  :-X
Feel free to send me a PM on the forums anytime :D