Famcraft

Author Topic: UnBan  (Read 2552 times)

Offline 6pluscloud

• View Profile
UnBan
« Opened on April 07, 2013, 10:04:25 AM »
Hello I'm 6pluscloud and I got banned for incorrect language. Me and my friend were skyping then he got mad at me. He told on me for stealing his stuff (really my stuff-Farm stuff) such as a hoe potatoes so on. I said a word that was not permitted to say on this server because he said I was lying and he never believes me. I promise I will not say any incorrect language ever more....Thank You and have a nice day! P.S. I would appreciate if you unbanned me so I can play with my friend thanks! ;)

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: UnBan
« Reply #1 on April 07, 2013, 10:17:39 AM »
Why exactly are you friends with someone who accuses you of being a liar all the time?
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: UnBan
« Reply #2 on April 07, 2013, 07:25:06 PM »
You will not be unbanned, you decided to say multiple words which wasn't allowed. You were on skype with them, yet you felt it's better to curse in game then it is in skype.... I'm sorry but the way I see it is you have no respect for our rules, and when you do happen to get upset, you would be happy to do it again.

I am really disappointed as to your language and how you bypassed our filter, there were kids on atm and they've witnessed all your foul language.

I apologize it has had to come to this, but I won't allow this behavior in my server. I hope you do find a good server, and we wish you the best.