Famcraft

Author Topic: (Enchanted) Book Store!!  (Read 1635 times)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
(Enchanted) Book Store!!
« Opened on April 09, 2013, 08:49:58 PM »
I sell enchanted books in the Ravine Mall!! (Second floor, 2-B) Finally you can get the books you need in one place!

They're all high-quality books, at a cheap price! (Most at full level)
Books include, but are not limited to:

Unbreaking III
Efficiency IV and V
Many Bow Enchants
Many Sword Enchants
...And much more!

It includes a (Not so) Daily-Discount! It's where I put one item from any of my stores and set it at fraction of the price for one day, nearly every day. This can be ANY item in my store, not just the ones that aren't selling well.

I also have a reserved slot for book requests! This is for when I get a certain book you want that isn't being sold. I will change the slot as soon as I can if I get a request. If I get more than one request at once, I will allow the first one to have some selling time first.

Don't forget to donate unwanted books that ended up in failure into the hopper at my store! If you're trying to make a good book of your very own, but it ends up to be worse than a coaster for your drink, I'll be happy to take them!

Remember to check in every now and then for new books, restocks, and new Daily-Discounts.

(Please keep in mind the amount of time it takes to enchant a certain type of book in order to always keep it in stock. I can't just choose what book I want ya know!)

Happy reading Anvil Breaking!!