Famcraft

Author Topic: pets :)  (Read 9714 times)

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
  • Professional Blue Koala 🐨
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: StitchAKA626
Re: pets :)
« Reply #30 on September 08, 2013, 01:48:42 PM »
Late maybe, but... Hay Bad! Nice Wii! XD

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Hello! I'm Stitch! A blue alien koala who sometimes plays as a gray African Wild Dog named Layden!

Offline Cmusky1

• The Creeper spy of FamCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on September 09, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »

what wii? I think you went in the wrong post :P
enlisted in the creeper army as a spy in the PuchWood wars against the chickens, will kill chickens on hiring (definitely spy chickens), Will stalk any Jr Admin or lower rank on FamCraft on hiring of staff, Will spy on hiring of staff, (until my bro changed the skin :P)

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #32 on September 09, 2013, 02:28:47 PM »

what wii? I think you went in the wrong post :P

Look at the 1st page of this post. It has badbh222 sitting on a couch with his cat and a Wii in the background :P

Offline Cmusky1

• The Creeper spy of FamCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on September 26, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »
oh
enlisted in the creeper army as a spy in the PuchWood wars against the chickens, will kill chickens on hiring (definitely spy chickens), Will stalk any Jr Admin or lower rank on FamCraft on hiring of staff, Will spy on hiring of staff, (until my bro changed the skin :P)

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #34 on September 30, 2013, 12:41:52 PM (Edited September 30, 2013, 12:45:36 PM) »
My neighbor's dog (pretty much ours, we play with it all the time :P)

Her name is Roxie, and we don't know how old she is :(

Luke calls her a little rat. lol

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
re: Pets :)
« Reply #35 on October 13, 2013, 12:21:46 PM »
I know this is kind of a heavy subject, so i don't blame anyone if it gets removed/edited, but i just really needed somewhere to post this, because right now i'm a huge mess.
Um,
TheArchitekkit (Jim) and I have a couple of cats, Binx and Alphonse IRL. You can even see their in-game versions at our manor in Nurova (Alphonse in his bedroom, Binx in mine).
But today, Jim had to take Alphonse and have him put down. It was... really sudden, and it's left us both really shook up. He was Jim's baby, and we're going to really really miss him a ton. He was a beautiful cat, (a full blooded Maine Coon we rescued) and would have been two years old in December.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #36 on October 13, 2013, 01:00:01 PM »
I know this is kind of a heavy subject, so i don't blame anyone if it gets removed/edited, but i just really needed somewhere to post this, because right now i'm a huge mess.
Um,
TheArchitekkit (Jim) and I have a couple of cats, Binx and Alphonse IRL. You can even see their in-game versions at our manor in Nurova (Alphonse in his bedroom, Binx in mine).
But today, Jim had to take Alphonse and have him put down. It was... really sudden, and it's left us both really shook up. He was Jim's baby, and we're going to really really miss him a ton. He was a beautiful cat, (a full blooded Maine Coon we rescued) and would have been two years old in December.

??? :( :'(
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis