Famcraft

Author Topic: Please unban me  (Read 1775 times)

Offline cgtap

• View Profile
Please unban me
« Opened on April 18, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »
Can someone please unban me i have already took off x-ray by force update also i only used it for coordinates because i could not install ryes mini map so what do you say just one more day of ban???

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #1 on April 18, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »
 Being dishonest does not help your case. You were using the xray to xray. Not to see coords. We know you were xraying, and this is why you were banned.

If you would like to post a real plea, and admit you were actually using the mod to cheat, I will be happy to review your new and improved plea, and see if we can work with you.

Please note that if you do return to the server, you will likely be starting over fresh, with none of the diamonds you cheated to find. Our rules clearly state we do not allow this kind of thing.

In reply to:
Can someone please unban me i have already took off x-ray by force update also i only used it for coordinates because i could not install ryes mini map so what do you say just one more day of ban???

Offline cgtap

• View Profile
I am so sorry
« Reply #2 on April 18, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »
okay fine I admit it i was using it to cheat and help my clan and that was the wrong thing to do so if you would like to accept this and unban me i would be more than happy if you did because i miss playing with my friends so i am so very sorry

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #3 on April 18, 2013, 06:58:13 PM »
 You will remain banned for 2 more days. When you return, your inventory and money will be reset, like a new player.
 The next time you are banned for breaking any of our rules, it will be a perm ban with no plea.
 We will look forward to seeing you back on the server in 2 days.