Famcraft

Author Topic: unban?  (Read 5330 times)

Offline Laurenallover

• View Profile
unban?
« Opened on July 13, 2012, 03:19:15 PM »
I'm sorry for giving out a tumblr name on the server which caused me to get tempbanned. I asked about a tumblr user who I thought was playing on the server. I didn't advertise. I simply asked if they were playing as that's the username I knew them as. I said that it was a "risque" blog so I made sure that people who didn't or don't want to look at things like that don't. And plus it wasn't that bad, the only "risque" things on the blog at that time it had one gif of someone doing the middle fingers, and the other was a picture of someone with tattoos in underwear.

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
Re: unban?
« Reply #1 on July 13, 2012, 03:31:02 PM »
One of the mods had warned about "risque" links, and then they saw you post the link, which was viewed as a bannable offense.

But considering what it was about, I don't think you will be banned too long.
Rawr!!!

Offline Laurenallover

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 13, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »
nah it said 2 days. just i love playing on the server, i don't really do much else :L I played on it for basically 10hours straight on Wednesday! :L

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 13, 2012, 04:28:37 PM »
Part of the point of banning is to get the forceful attention of the target. I'm glad you pleaded your case because we did not want to lose you. You're unbanned now.

Even though the content of your account would be PG/PG-13, we are trying to maintain a G/PG server. Please keep the sharing of addresses limited to private messages, but remember that unsolicited PM spamming is also punishable if the recipient complains.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection