Famcraft

Author Topic: Mob Arena Bug/Owner preferences  (Read 1722 times)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Mob Arena Bug/Owner preferences
« Opened on April 27, 2013, 08:05:27 AM »
This forum will be used to list Mob Arena bugs, and list changes of what the owner of an arena would wish to be changed.

You should also post problems with arenas other than Mob Arena, too.

Please don't ask for a change to an arena that isn't yours. For that, contact the arena owner directly as a suggestion.

One reason I made this is that so we don't have to bother an admin simply to change something in any of our arenas, since we can now just dump it here. Another reason is to lessen individual forum posts for one problem about arenas.

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mob Arena Bug/Owner preferences
« Reply #1 on April 27, 2013, 08:12:03 AM »
To kick this off, even though arenas are in the "Beta stage" because of the memory leak, I want to say that in my arena, "attackatsea", you can't open a single chest there. I care a bit much about this issue since there's a whole gimmick involved with all of the chests in there. The spawns are also a bit off, I would like to be contacted about those sooner or later.

(For those who don't know the gimmick in attackatsea, in each of the chests you will find Flint. (Hee hee.) You should collect all of the Flint in the chests, (Difficult, I know.) and once you have or think you have enough, there is a drop chute on one of the boats. If you drop enough Flint there, (You have to get ALL of it for it to work, or sacrifice some items, because you can't take back what you put in there.) a chest uncovers. This chest is filled with goodies necessary for your crew's survival.)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mob Arena Bug/Owner preferences
« Reply #2 on April 27, 2013, 08:29:43 AM (Edited May 03, 2013, 12:02:01 AM) »
Another problem I have is that whenever I try to join an arena, other than Mob Arenas, it gives me the message "You don't have permission to join [whatever arena i'm trying to join]"

Fixed.