Famcraft

Author Topic: got banned again  (Read 1860 times)

Offline cgtap

• View Profile
got banned again
« Opened on April 27, 2013, 08:41:55 PM »
I got banned again for stealing and i regret doing that but i was thinking very dumb for some odd reason because i was sick and i was getting bored and greedy for diamonds and had no money to buy them and for some odd reason every mod and adminastor were being kind of hard on me also i was going to give it back but they never gave me any time or a warning like a any OTHER SERVER would. and i would like to get unbanned so i can play with my friends again

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: got banned again
« Reply #1 on April 27, 2013, 09:26:22 PM (Edited April 27, 2013, 09:36:09 PM) »
You will not be unbanned.

When you joined the server you were asked to read the rules. The rules clearly state that griefing and stealing will not be tolerated on this server. The rules also state mods other than Optifine or Rei's mip map are not allowed.

Our rules also make it clear that you are not to ask for a staff position. We are under no further obligation to warn you. The rules let you know what is expected of you.

You have already broken all the rules I've listed above. I am sorry, but we will not allow you to return to the server to continue ignoring the rules.

I will explain why you will not be allowed to return, not only for your sake, but for other players who may be reading this post.

You have asked about becoming staff repeatedly both publicly and privately, even going so far as to email Admin about it after being asked to stop.

The first time I saw you publicly ask to become staff, I checked in and caught you actively x-raying while asking how to become staff. :/

Your x-ray ban was pardoned to give you another chance to follow the rules.

As soon as you returned you started asking to be staff again. You were politely told several times to stop asking about it.

Asking you to follow the rules and stop constantly asking for a staff position is not "every mod and admin being kind of hard on you". It is our staff team enforcing the rules.

Immediately after I told you to stop asking about becoming staff, you went directly to my clearly marked home and proceeded to steal from me. :/  This type of behavior is simply unacceptable.

Good luck finding a server that suits your needs.

I got banned again for stealing and i regret doing that but i was thinking very dumb for some odd reason because i was sick and i was getting bored and greedy for diamonds and had no money to buy them and for some odd reason every mod and adminastor were being kind of hard on me also i was going to give it back but they never gave me any time or a warning like a any OTHER SERVER would. and i would like to get unbanned so i can play with my friends again

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 28, 2013, 07:30:08 PM »
The following post, "Re: got banned again " by RubensCherub has been reported by cgtap on a board you moderate:

The topic: https://famcraft.com/plead-your-case/got-banned-again/msg14912/#msg14912
Moderation center: https://famcraft.com/moderate/?area=reports;report=14

The reporter has made the following comment:
THIS SERVER SUCKS AND THE MODS AND ADMINS ARE TOO STRICK
We've reviewed the logs of your rule-breaking and Rubenscherub's actions against you and are satisfied with her decision. It is not our problem you didn't take any of our rules seriously. You will not be unbanned.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 28, 2013, 10:02:44 PM »
So what when we catch a player xraying we should help them xray even though our rules state you will be permban if caught.

You ask for staff and what? We should op you? Maybe make you a owner? Even if our rules clearly state this is not allowed?

Everyone who joins the server is told to read the rules. Other servers do too. Heck I believe we were less strict than any other server as you were banned for xraying... and woah us strict staff pardoned you? No way! Impossible! We are too strict for that.

Enjoy server hunting Mr.Right