Famcraft

Author Topic: You're appreciated!  (Read 3548 times)

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
You're appreciated!
« Opened on April 29, 2013, 07:59:53 AM (Edited April 29, 2013, 08:22:17 AM) »
Bk, Micah, and all those responsible for founding this wonderful minecraft server one year ago today, we appreciate you!

Thank you so much for providing the members with the best possible minecraft multiplayer experience. A perfect family friendly environment for kids and adults alike.

It is certainly a joy to know that anyone of any age and race can play here at any time and be perfectly safe from the possible dangers of the internet. Famcraft keeps everything family friendly, and it is more appreciated than you can imagine.

This community is THE BEST of any minecraft community out there. Thank you so much for creating this incredible Minecraft Server!

If anyone else would like to show their appreciation, they may do so on this thread.

Thank you so much famcraft!

<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: You're appreciated!
« Reply #1 on April 29, 2013, 08:43:35 AM »
 Thank you for starting this thread, Luke.  <3

Thank you so much, Bk and Micah. You guys have touched so many lives, in so many ways.
  We know how much time, attention, love and devotion you guys put into this place. (Mushy, I know, but can you deny it??) Thanks so much for all you do every single day to make FamCraft a peaceful and happy environment for players of all ages and their families.

We <3 you guys!! Happy Birthday FamCraft!!

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #2 on April 29, 2013, 01:10:42 PM »
THANKS FAMCRAFT!

You guys are awesome! Best server I've ever played! So happy to hear about the first birthday :D

MrChris13

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 29, 2013, 02:56:08 PM »
Happy Fammiversary everybody!
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 09, 2013, 04:11:08 PM »
Thank you for this thread, but I cant stress enough that it isnt only me and micah, its everyone together that makes famcraft the community it is today. Id like to thank everyone for all they have done to help make famcraft what it is today. Thanks a lot :)