Clan Chat > Advertise Your Clan

The Flan Clan

(1/2) > >>

ilovemusic924:
Hello Everyone.
My name's Heather, a.k.a. ilovemusic924 in-game. I'd just like to start off by saying that I have joined many servers, but none have been so welcoming as Famcraft. You guys are really nice!
Anyway...
Why not join the Flan Clan? The Flan Clan is a grand clan, oh man.

Check out those clan headquarters! Dang, what's cooler than a redstone-keypad-locked library vault fortress with secret rooms that's hidden inside a mountain? (If you think of something cooler you can get back to me and we can build it for the secondary clan headquarters. "Keep moving forward" -Walt Disney)

* Communal surplus chests!
* Underground sugarcane, wheat, melon, and pumpkin farms!
* A network of tunnels that you're free to expand upon if you so wish!
* You get your own secret room in the headquarters upon joining the clan! (It's your choice on whether to use it or not)
* If we get enough members, I'm gonna start a communal shop from which we can all split the profits
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why not?

Thanks for your time.

JoeMaster13:
I ,a co-leader of Atlas, would love to be allies and would be glad to help you build your clan and anything else. Just pm me the details (coordinates, what you want, who I should lissen to, who can help me, and anything else.).

ilovemusic924:
I'd be very glad to hold alliances with both LovelyLaces's clan and the Atlas Clan. As of right now, I'm the only member, but hopefully some of the new recruits will join.

levyhalmen:
I would like to be in a clan. How does one go about joining?

ilovemusic924:
/clan join

(Or, /clan join FLAN)
;0 ;0 wink wink join my clan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version