Famcraft

Author Topic: /home command issues  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
/home command issues
« Opened on May 17, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
SomaSakamoto brought this to my attention. Soma joined an arena, then later left the server, when there was no one else to join the arena. Later, Soma re-joined the server to find that he was still in the arena list. He then tried to teleport home using the /home commands such as /home camel. He was given the message "You cannot use that command when in a match queue". Soma then left the queue and was given the message confirming that he had left. When trying to teleport home again, he was given the same message: "You cannot use that command when in a match queue". He then left the server and came back again, and receive the message again, although he was not in a queue it still was convinced that he was.

Just another thing that I wanted to add to your plate, Micah. Just wondering if this is a bug, or Soma and I are crazy.
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: /home command issues
« Reply #1 on May 17, 2013, 08:11:13 PM »
Yep it's a known bug. If a player quits while in the arena or if the arena is disabled while the player is in it, the player will be stuck outside of the arena but still in the clutches of the arena plugin's command limiter that keeps you from cheating while playing in the arena. He will have to wait for the next server restart.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: /home command issues
« Reply #2 on May 17, 2013, 11:50:41 PM »
That explains why when that happened to me, shortly after the server restared and I could use /home and /spawn again
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro