Famcraft Survival > Famcraft Survival

Redstone School/Museum

(1/4) > >>

1869_Flame:
Somewhere else i made a redstone museum/school.
I thought it could be a nice addition for the famcraft server, and even has room left for more expansion.
attached is the schematic file in case you want to paste it into the server with worldedit.

here some screenshots:

Thoatt:
We don't generally add things into the world with worldedit schematic files. It's like getting free materials. You could build it again though :o xD

micahdg:
We have actually pasted things like this before but we protect it for public use and the original owner doesn't have any rights to the materials in it on famcraft. Take the Zelda map as an example, it was made by one of our players. In this case, I think such a building could be quite useful for the server. We could set up a lot of example redstone machines in it, especially the empty first floor.

I tried pasting this schematic but all the signs came out blank :O I'll be updating worldedit tonight to see if that fixes the problem.

o0Flint0o:
That kind of brings up something I forgot to ask: What was the Zelda map for? I always assumed it was for PVP or something.

Anyway, I think this is pretty nice.

micahdg:
It was for nothing, just to look at and wander around :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version