Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 4843 times)

Offline xXFailsXxx

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Opened on July 16, 2012, 09:35:03 PM (Edited July 16, 2012, 10:24:09 PM) »
 I apologize for coming off as threatening to LovelyLaces on FamCaft. I did not think before acting, so my careless actions may have resulted in my inadvertently offending her. I sincerely regret this, and I hope that I have in no way damaged the server because that was in no way my intentions.  :-[
    I do not think I should have been banned because I think the person who banned me might have been a bit harsh, and misinterpretted my actions. I was joking, and I should have taken the opportunity to say so, but I do understand why I may have been misunderstood, and I should have been more clear.
    My ban is a permanent ban. I am hoping to get it lifted, but I understand if it is not. I also hope you accept my apology, even if you decide not to unban me.
                       - Sincerely, xXFailsXxx

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #1 on July 16, 2012, 10:23:49 PM »
I banned you cause I touched the subject about "threatening" and you said nothing in your defense. I am going to be harsh to those who are harsh to others. If you were joking make it clear you were. Everyone but yourself thought you was serious. I had unbanned you, please avoid the problems and arguments.