Famcraft

Author Topic: Home Building Company on Famcraft Survival  (Read 1988 times)

Offline SheldonTheGecko

• View Profile
Home Building Company on Famcraft Survival
« Opened on June 24, 2013, 04:40:44 PM »
Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting a home building company on Famcraft Survival Server. I have a home up for sale right now for about 3000 dollars. It is 11x11x4 and has a balcony. It comes with a furnace, bed, and crafting table. Let me know if anyone would like to buy it.

-SheldonTheGecko

Offline ChiefCrazyCow

• Retired
  • King O The Trouble
    • View Profile
Re: Home Building Company on Famcraft Survival
« Reply #1 on June 26, 2013, 09:40:57 PM »
Do you think you could build a LARGE clan home for Suhsquahanna, and please make it Native American themed? I can talk pay with you if you can get the work done.

Offline SheldonTheGecko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 27, 2013, 08:38:30 PM »
I can make you a native American themed clan home, but I need to know the size, what you want in these homes. And how much you are willing to pay.

Offline pyfinnerty

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 28, 2013, 01:19:14 PM »
Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting a home building company on Famcraft Survival Server. I have a home up for sale right now for about 3000 dollars. It is 11x11x4 and has a balcony. It comes with a furnace, bed, and crafting table. Let me know if anyone would like to buy it.

-SheldonTheGecko
Can I see some pics?
"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain

Offline ChiefCrazyCow

• Retired
  • King O The Trouble
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 11, 2013, 04:41:57 AM »
If u can wait a bit, ( I lost some money :'( and I need to pay u), but I don't want homes built, just one large Native American building, I was thinking a 20x20 by about 15 blocks tall, and if that could come to about 10-25k I could pay u as soon as it gets done