Famcraft

Author Topic: I wanna be unbaned  (Read 3364 times)

Offline tteeddyy

• Donator
    • View Profile
I wanna be unbaned
« Opened on June 12, 2013, 10:18:14 AM (Edited June 12, 2013, 11:55:49 AM) »
Im soryy for my language i really want an other chance to show i can behave like Everbodyelse.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: I wanna be unbaned
« Reply #1 on June 12, 2013, 12:22:42 PM »
Language that harsh is not excusable when you spam it in private message to a staff member, not to mention the other one in general chat directed towards that same staff member. You knew that language was unacceptable, yet you chose to say it many times... It's unfortunate but I'm going to have to say that you will not be unbanned.

I wish it didn't come to this, and hope you find a different server you can call home.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna be unbaned
« Reply #2 on June 12, 2013, 09:36:29 PM »
Wow tteeddyy, just wow. I agree with kealper, this isn't your first offense either. You decided to curse at a staff member for doing his job... seriously? Your friend was banned for exploiting an arena by me, then he came back and exploited again.... I'll be switching his ban to a permban too. I won't tolerate people disrespecting my staff, and continuing to exploit flaws of the server/plugins. I'm sorry but as kealper mention you won't be returning to famcraft as its gotten out of hand. good luck server hunting.