Famcraft

Author Topic: Plenary and his dreams....  (Read 15155 times)

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Plenary and his dreams....
« Reply #30 on June 27, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
You should change your wording to "all I THINK" cause technically you don't know ΒΆ:

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #31 on June 28, 2013, 06:16:43 AM »
I do know "technically" because Kealper said you guys copied the map somewhere remote so no one could find it and then you messed it up and put "FamZ" on it and made pictures with Plenary.

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on June 28, 2013, 11:20:10 AM »
I do know "technically" because Kealper said you guys copied the map somewhere remote so no one could find it and then you messed it up and put "FamZ" on it and made pictures with Plenary.

Plenary Hacks.
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on June 28, 2013, 01:57:49 PM »
Your obviously miss understanding this post, nobody said plenary build this map, I clearly stated we are... plenary then found our project, destroyed it some more than emailed me the picture. I am going to stop this back and forth with you, just stop misleading our players with your opinions unless you have hard facts. Your way off on what you THINK you know. Plenary is real and that's a fact. I'm not plenary and that's another fact.

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on June 29, 2013, 05:33:13 AM »
Plenary is not who you think. He is just a lonely soul drifting in the wind looking for someone. He is just another player. Like you or me. He is just misunderstood.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline pyfinnerty

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on June 29, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
Plenary is not who you think. He is just a lonely soul drifting in the wind looking for someone. He is just another player. Like you or me. He is just misunderstood.
Exactly! That's what I think at least...
"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on June 30, 2013, 03:45:21 AM »
Nobody said it was another player, we clearly stated it's a ghost of famcraft :O else if it was another player, you'd think he'd be more active. Its a ghost... dun dun dunun. I promise plenary is not me.

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #37 on June 30, 2013, 10:22:33 AM »
Ok, now that you said he was a "ghost" I'm really happy  ;D because I thought that you were trying to tell the server he was a real player and he "hacks" into the server after being banned when that is not possible at all.

Offline dcm121kd35

• Donator
  • Famcraft FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on August 30, 2013, 10:50:35 AM »
I agree with wilson and pyfinnerty because he is/was just a normal player craving for friends and power. All I think is that Plenary was unusually craving to be friends with people and become a staff so he could help and have perks and stuff.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #39 on August 30, 2013, 06:58:42 PM »
Anyone think that it could be micah?
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on August 30, 2013, 07:12:19 PM »
And i have to say i have some pretty solid proof, but not proof like someone said they are plenary, i doubt that will ever happen, but the reason i think it is micah is Plenary is because:

1. He is a co-owner of the server witch would give him all the same powers as bk

2. Regarding the last reason, I captured this screenshot of plenary when micah was on mumble at the same time in the "Admin Area" section, which leads me to believe that he was here and probably controlling Plenary at that time since micah's actual account wasn't online. Therefor, it is very plausible that micah is Plenary.

3. Bk says he is not Plenary and it only makes sense that Plenary is controlled by an owner of the server.
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on August 30, 2013, 07:52:22 PM »
I've been on the server at the same time as plenary plenty of times, and likewise I have been on mumble but not on the server while plenary was also not on the server. Your evidence is circumstantial.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline FamcraftHobo

• Retired
  • If the city makes you frown, Burn it down
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on August 30, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
And i have to say i have some pretty solid proof, but not proof like someone said they are plenary, i doubt that will ever happen, but the reason i think it is micah is Plenary is because:

1. He is a co-owner of the server witch would give him all the same powers as bk

2. Regarding the last reason, I captured this screenshot of plenary when micah was on mumble at the same time in the "Admin Area" section, which leads me to believe that he was here and probably controlling Plenary at that time since micah's actual account wasn't online. Therefor, it is very plausible that micah is Plenary.

3. Bk says he is not Plenary and it only makes sense that Plenary is controlled by an owner of the server.
Plenary and Micah fought at the same time, it isn't anyone, Plenary is Plenary, nothing else.
Hasa N' ExpoLabs, were brain science and rocket surgery become reality.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on August 31, 2013, 09:21:06 AM »
Just sayin' that's my theory
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on September 02, 2013, 12:46:35 PM »
Well, Its been proven wrong :/
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro