Famcraft

Author Topic: 14 spawners Acces!  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Zeerupo

• Donator
  • I got enough diamonds for all of us! :)
    • View Profile
14 spawners Acces!
« Opened on June 18, 2013, 07:51:12 AM »
I have a bunch of spawners, so i thought i could sell acces to them.
The place contains, 5 Iron Golem, 4 Skeleton, 3 creeper, 1 zombie and a zombie pigmen.
if you want acces, please let me know, the Price for the acces is 100k, i think that Is fair based on 14 spawners.
- if you want acces, please cooment this, or tell me ingame :)
Don't you evar eat my Cake!
You'll Die...

Offline PixelArtistTavi

• Donator
  • Mew Mao Mew, now go make me a Sammich!
    • View Profile
Re: 14 spawners Acces!
« Reply #1 on June 18, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »
I want access!

Offline Zeerupo

• Donator
  • I got enough diamonds for all of us! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 20, 2013, 06:59:35 AM »
meet me Ingame, and you will  get acces :)
Don't you evar eat my Cake!
You'll Die...

Offline Cmusky1

• The Creeper spy of FamCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 20, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »
if this is a bid I'll pay 10k (got 100k cus i moved in a area that was going to be protected by ruben so he moved my home and payed me for my rubber and i have 80-84k left, rliy good staff  :) )
enlisted in the creeper army as a spy in the PuchWood wars against the chickens, will kill chickens on hiring (definitely spy chickens), Will stalk any Jr Admin or lower rank on FamCraft on hiring of staff, Will spy on hiring of staff, (until my bro changed the skin :P)

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #4 on June 20, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »
if this is a bid I'll pay 10k (got 100k cus i moved in a area that was going to be protected by ruben so he moved my home and payed me for my rubber and i have 80-84k left, rliy good staff  :) )

First of all, RubensCherub is a girl (Anna) and this is not a bid, you can buy access to Zeer's spawner (which means you can set a home there and use it) for 100k. He's not selling it.

Offline Cmusky1

• The Creeper spy of FamCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 25, 2013, 02:29:49 PM »

First of all, RubensCherub is a girl (Anna) and this is not a bid, you can buy access to Zeer's spawner (which means you can set a home there and use it) for 100k. He's not selling it.

oh ya, sorry...
enlisted in the creeper army as a spy in the PuchWood wars against the chickens, will kill chickens on hiring (definitely spy chickens), Will stalk any Jr Admin or lower rank on FamCraft on hiring of staff, Will spy on hiring of staff, (until my bro changed the skin :P)