Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Qu1cKxSucka

• View Profile
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on June 22, 2013, 02:33:17 AM »
Hi,
its Qu1cKxSucka and i just wanted to say sorry that i called your admin an incompitant and unruley admin i just want you to know that i was in a bad mood that day and someguy made me mad and he was calling me a liar because i was in creative and he wouldnt take me out then i said "can u please put me in survival?" then he said i was never in creative so i would be very greatful if you could please unban me and i can start over thank you for your time

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on June 22, 2013, 04:54:24 PM »
  Thank you for taking the time to plea. Unfortunately , I will not be removing your ban at this time.

You are not the first player to join, and claim to be in creative mode in an effort to convince the staff to change your game mode. This is an old trick, and our staff team knows to watch out for it.

You skipped our rules, and proceeded to be quite rude. You stated you were only here to pass time while you waited for your server to be fixed up. It was obvious you intended ot be quite negative while you were here.

We have a lot of respect for our Staff Team and our players. We strive to maintain a positive and family friendly environment. We do not appreciate people joining the server with the intention of causing trouble.

Good luck with your server.