Famcraft

Author Topic: Fires is recruiting!  (Read 6453 times)

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
  • Home is where my dirt-hut is.
    • View Profile
Fires is recruiting!
« Opened on June 21, 2013, 06:19:31 AM (Edited October 03, 2013, 01:20:58 AM) »
~Fires~

Fires clan is recruiting new players, but we dont just take any players, please read below.

What skills are we looking for?
- Social and loyal player
- Good builder
- Fair and honest
- Willing to share ingame money with clan (No im not asking to share it all, just contribute to the clan some,and no, you dont get a refund if you leave the clan)

What are we not looking for?
- Clanhoppers (leaving the clan again within a month)
- Players only taking out of clan storage and not putting in
- Players that grief or steal
- Players that do not want to donate ingame money to the clan

So you think you are still subject of joining after reading this above ? Well read on..
What can we offer in the Fires clan?
Within this clan we are all free to build and work around the clan base. You are free to build your homes there and make any eyecandy around the clan base (normal server rules apply). All together we work on making the clan base bigger and turning it into a town, and from a town into a city (and so on).
Recources:
Clan storage:
There is a clan storage room that you are free to use. You are free to take stuff from the chests to use in your builds. Do note: Fair Use Policy applies here! So if you take stuff out, atleast be social and fair to be also putting stuff in, its all about taking and giving.
There is also a personal chests section here, as you might want to store enchanted stuff and diamonds for own use.
Spawners (Survival world):
-Iron golems - For iron (currently 16 spawners as that is the server limit, 250k for access, clan members only)
Connected to this iron golem farm, are also 8 natural spawing cells with villagers, for just a little extra kick in iron production.
-Creepers - This is the big exp farm, currently holds 8 creeper spawners that can take you from 0 to lvl 30 within aprox 5 minutes or less.
- Endermen farm in the nether currently has about 4 or 6 spawn rings. Could be more, but gets good spawn rates
- Blaze farm - 4 blaze spawners, and a button that uses some complex redstone to get them down to 1 or 2 hit kills.
- Natural pigmen farm/spawner - This spawner uses the natural spawning of the pigmen, and therefore will give you the exp for the netherworker job. Spawnrates are getting better, but needs more work to make it bigger.
- Natural ghast farm
- Slimespawner - Shared spawner with TCG clan, good for slimeballs.
- Cowspawner - Single cow spawner for food. might need an extra one for faster spawn rates
- Wither Skele farm. Just 2 skele spawners in the nether near the pigmen and ghast farms
- Normal skele farm, just for drops (doesnt give exp) has 3 spawners.

Wasteland world:
- We just started out with a base, so nothing much yet here
- 1 single spawner skele farm.

Beside that we offer farm grounds, animals, etc.
As you can see there is also still a lot of room for improvement and making stuff better.
After reading this all, and you think you will fit in this clan? Make an application in this topic :)
Do not make an application if you did not read all of the above, or you did not agree to it [/left]

Offline Spidermonkey_1

• View Profile
Re: Fires is recruiting!
« Reply #1 on July 08, 2013, 09:47:20 AM »
Spidermonkey_1's application

Im am good worker and well known on the server i have never griefed another player in months. I am able to donate many items to the clan storage and donate money towards the clan. Im a farmer, woodcutter, and miner. I will change my jobs for the sake of the clan if needed. I hope u guys accept my application to join ur clan.

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 08, 2013, 10:05:52 AM »
Spidermonkey_1's application

Im am good worker and well known on the server i have never griefed another player in months. I am able to donate many items to the clan storage and donate money towards the clan. Im a farmer, woodcutter, and miner. I will change my jobs for the sake of the clan if needed. I hope u guys accept my application to join ur clan.
I am sorry, i decided not to take you in the fires clan as you have a too big history with griefs in the passed. Maybe some later time i can look at it again.

Offline epicniss32

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 09, 2013, 09:50:02 AM (Edited July 09, 2013, 09:57:15 AM) »
epicniss32's application

I'm a very honest and loyal player. I have a large surplus of supplies to donate. I'm also a decent builder. I haven't grieved or stolen anything since when i first joined the server several months ago (example of my honesty). I also talk on the server whenever possible.  However at the moment i cant donate money at the moment since i am somewhat broke but will donate once possible. I hope you will consider my application. Thank You

Offline JustAnotherBeth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 10, 2013, 12:00:28 PM »
well, I'm Loyal, Sharing, Caring, and in FIRES!!!! (my current projects are 1) something I need to keep working on before I actually type it... and  2) an enchanted book library (sorted and categorized) that I could keep stocked up for members to create the kinds of armor and weapons they so desire :)

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on July 10, 2013, 04:54:19 PM »
At this moment we have 20 members. As i want to avoid to get a too big of a clan, i decided to stop recruitment for now.

Offline KittyMew113

• Retired
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on August 14, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »
I would like to know if I could join Fires..
I'm loyal, I don't grief, I love to build (And decent at it, too..), I would love to donate to the clan, and I'm very honest.
^^
(Helper: ~BaldKat) Kthx, Camel
(Helper: ~BaldKat) Kthx
(Helper: ~Cody) everyone: /tpdeny
(Helper: ~BaldKat) ...
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) ...
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) ._.
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) Lol
(JrAdmin~Camel) xP
(Helper: ~CamelsRightRearHoof) ...
(Helper: ~CamelsRightRearHoof) Kthx Camel

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #7 on October 02, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »
Flame I think you need to update that first post

Fires has grown much larger since then  :P

Ps: Fires = best clan

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on October 02, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »
well i would like to update that screenshop, but the map isnt working correct as you can see:

Offline DiamondHero8

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on October 02, 2013, 07:08:55 PM »
Flame I think you need to update that first post

Fires has grown much larger since then  :P

Ps: Fires = best clan

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Yeah i know right lol we have a iron spawner thats really good which has 16 spawners now because of the new rule (the iron spawner is my money maker  ;)) ,blaze spawner with 4 spawners,villager trader center i think thats new lol,bigger creeper farm i think p.p,ender man farm, a lot of new buildings, horse farm i think thats new too since the first image of the clan home didn't show it, and I think im missing some other things :o

Offline NOOBRecon

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on October 03, 2013, 01:19:15 PM »
Hi it's NOOB!

I decided to disband my clan in the hopes of being able to join a new one. Fires happened popped out at me.

I am a dedicated farmer who loves to keep expanding, and the farm island outpost I have (will link pictures) could well serve as a primary food source for the clan. It includes an all-color sheep farm, cows, pigs, chickens, horses, and dogs. The crops I grow are nether wart, carrots, potatoes, wheat, sugarcane, melons, and pumpkins. It also has a small villager trading hut that's being worked on. I make 80k per harvest and currently have 700,000 fc so donations to the clan would not be a problem.

I've been on this server for a short while (back from an extended break from 2012) and have fallen in love with it again, so you can expect me to be quite active on it.

Flame has already acknowledged my only infraction, a temp ban of mine (For like putting someone in lava or something? I honestly don't know or remember what it was) and he said it was minor enough for his consideration.

I love to take part in group projects and would be glad to help any clan members that are in need of anything. I hope you consider!

~NOOBRecon

(ps- Look at the last pic, you've all been here!)
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.

Offline KittyMew113

• Retired
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on October 03, 2013, 05:53:18 PM »
1. Ha, I remember harvesting your farm xP
2. Anubis and Mee! :o
(Helper: ~BaldKat) Kthx, Camel
(Helper: ~BaldKat) Kthx
(Helper: ~Cody) everyone: /tpdeny
(Helper: ~BaldKat) ...
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) ...
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) ._.
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) Lol
(JrAdmin~Camel) xP
(Helper: ~CamelsRightRearHoof) ...
(Helper: ~CamelsRightRearHoof) Kthx Camel

Offline NOOBRecon

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on October 03, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
Just curious, when will I know of your decision?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on October 04, 2013, 12:26:04 AM »
when i see you ingame again (or Gen, or Anubis)

Offline GatheringExp

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on October 04, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
That was us investigating a grief, Kitty xP
<FamCraftIRC3>: experiencedgamer was slain by FamcraftHobo using a Dang
<FamCraftIRC3>: (Helper: FamcraftHobo) p.p
<FamCraftIRC3>: (Helper: experiencedgamer) q.q