Famcraft

Author Topic: Warp To Spawn Glitche  (Read 1264 times)

Offline ChaseViRuS

• View Profile
Warp To Spawn Glitche
« Opened on June 24, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »
Just to start off my in-game username is ChaseViRuS and earlier before this poll was posted I had experienced a strange glitch. I had used /spawn command and I spawned in lava Causing me to lose my Diamond Sword (Bane Of Arthropods IV, Knockback II, Smite I, Looting I) and my Diamond Pickaxe (Fortune II, Silk Touch I, Efficiency II) and my Diamond Armor: Diamond Helmet (Protection IV, Thorns II) Diamond Chestplate (Protection III, Fire Resist II) Diamond Leggings (Protection II) Diamond Boots (Feather Falling III, Thorns I) just to put in description of what I had lost.
Please staff of Famcraft if there is anything you could do to help me get my gear back I would be very very grateful. ChaseViRuS

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Warp To Spawn Glitche
« Reply #1 on June 27, 2013, 02:28:58 AM »
This isn't a glitch, this is simply lag on your end. What happens is that your internet didn't "download" that section causing you to fall through the world and it was able to load up to the lava section causing you to die, we can't replace your items cause we have no way of proving you had those items, and if we replace it for you, we have to replace it for everyone who claims this and these players could be lying about what they actually had just to take advantage of the situation.

I hope you understand that this isn't a glitch, this is something to expect from any server.