Famcraft

Author Topic: My Plea To Get Unbanned  (Read 2549 times)

Smard5332

My Plea To Get Unbanned
« Opened on July 18, 2013, 05:11:32 PM (Edited July 18, 2013, 05:34:36 PM) »
Hello, this is Smard5332's application to try and get unbanned.

I was in the treasure hunt that happened today. ( 18/07/2013 ) And I was digging around trying to find chests like everybody else, I found 1 chest looted it, I needed another shovel, exp tped me to him, I got a shovel and turned around to start digging again. xxXXreeseXXxx was there with a chest I helped take away the dirt cobwebs and wood on top of it, I went into the chest took everything except one thing. At the end I split the chest half and half with xxXXreeseXXxx but first I tped to her and gave her half. bygamerxd, xxXXreeseXXxx and I were down there I gave the stuff to xxXXreeseXXxx and then turned around to find a chest already discovered but I needed chests for my storage house and Hobo said we can take. So I broke the chest and cobwebs for bows, and bygamerxd was following me, by then I just tped home, then roadkilered, put me into the tour chat, he started saying that I have to confess what I did, I didn't know what was happening except that roadkilered was accussing me of hacking (xray) to get to chests I told him that I only got to 1 and a half chests, he wouldn't listen to me, and said I have one last chance, I told him again but he did not believe me I guess? So he said plea on the forums, I got banned for x-raying

I do not know what I did to get banned but I apparently was xraying (said by roadkilered). I want to be unbanned because I did not do this, I don't know what roadkilered saw but it was NOT me, you probably don't believe this but I am a really love the server and I am an honest and trustworthy player, ask any staff I DO NOT cheat all I use is Optifine, and that mod IS allowed on this server. Thank you for reading this and I hope I get unbanned soon, because I am being accused for something I did not do. Thank you and have a good day. Permanent ban
Accussed of: Hacking: x-raying

Smard5332

Re: My Plea To Get Unbanned
« Reply #1 on July 18, 2013, 05:48:43 PM »
So I already posted a plea, but I don't know how to say I'm sorry, because I got banned for something I didn't do, roadkilered, I am sorry that I was telling you I didn't do anything but I am true when I say this, I did not x ray in the treasure hunt, I got to one and a half chests, all you said is that I was going straight too chests and I knew which way to turn, but I didn't I told you I only got to 1 and a half chests. roadkilered did not believe me and I got banned, I wanted help because it was not me who was x-raying I don't even have that mod, all I have is Optifine.

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 18, 2013, 06:21:55 PM »
You were tped to ex long after the hunt had started.  You dug straight to at least 5 chests. Was this luck?  You were the one that had the most at the end of the hunt. What does giving away the items have anything to do with you not xraying. Other staff saw the pattern as well. I'm sorry but  until you realize that you aren't fooling anyone, we cannot allow you back on the server.
๏_๏

Smard5332

« Reply #3 on July 18, 2013, 06:30:58 PM »
Road, I really don't want to argue, but seriously I swear on my life I didn't do it, I maybe opened 5 chests but I did not dig straight to them and I got the most of what? Loot? Because I only got 9 items in total can we talk in pm? I want to explain something to you please

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 18, 2013, 09:55:44 PM »
We have proof of the way you tunneled strait tp chests. We see that you skipped some  chests to go after the double chests. Until you can give me a reason of why to dug straight to chests you will not be unbanned.
๏_๏

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on July 19, 2013, 07:35:58 PM »
1- We don't ban without proof
2- 6 staff members were watching you while they were vanished
3- best way to get unban is telling the truth